Monday, May 4, 2009
























With you i could be at my silliest.
Not afraid of getting shot down.
'Cause i feel so 'me' around you.
Things are getting better & i know this time..
Everything's gonna be okay.


Gonna summarise everything in short. Pictures will do the rest of my talking. Lol
  1. Went to the Asian Civilisation Museum- The Kangxi emperor. Very interesting. We walked extremely far under the scorching sun!!!!
  2. Cooked for Zy & myself dinner- Baked rice with cheese,bacon & egg. Fried fish. He liked it alot. (((: Lol.
  3. MYE started today. Eng P1- Couldn't concentrate. Chinese P1- My compo is super out of topic -.- I chose a topic tt said ' More & more people are going away on a holiday during school hols. What do you think about it? ' Idk how the hell i read it as Swine flu!! I vow my brain wasn't working properly. Yes i know linking abit to Swine flu still can. Here's the thing.. My whole compo's about Swine flu -.- There was a sentence i wanted to write bout people wearing the mask for hygeine purposes. What on earth is the mask thing used to cover your mouth in Chinese???! How would i know man. I stared into blank space for really long & stoned. I kept thinking whether it is 'Zui kong', 'Zui Lian'.. Or whatever tt is linked to 'Zui'(mouth). Stacy though i meant 'Bi Kong'! HAHA. I'm not tt noob can. I know what is 'Bi kong (nose)'. Anyway, I ended up writing 'Ta men yong mao jin kai zhe zui ba.' Which means, 'they used a piece of cloth to cover their mouth.' I seriously think my compo will get less then 20 -.- Letter writing was super easy & i threw away my compo marks deeeeeep down the drain.
  4. Conclusion- Nadine sucks at Chinese -.-




































































































One of the displayed items in the museum.






























































Zy took a picture of her butt. HAHA. Idk why he's so obsessed with her butt. LOL.


No comments: