Saturday, May 9, 2009
























I've got your back come what may.
So just go ahead & go your way.

Woke up late for my 9am tuition. Pushed back to a later timing. Instead of texting Zy.. I texted my tuition teacher. Freaking embrrassing!! -.-
Met Justin and the rest at KFC for a short while today before leaving for granny's place. I'm super full! Ate 3 handmade popiah at my grandma's place & a small portion of bee hoon. Haha. Really full. Decided not to play squash today- Lazyyyy. Lol. I've a craving for Manhattan's fish market & Ben & Jerrys cookie dough! Heh ((: It's yummy okay. I wanna try the seafood platter!

P.S. I'm so happy that there's no school on Monday! An extra day of rest. Will def study though.

























HAPPY BELATED SIXTEENTH BIRTHDAY YONG YI!!! (((:
Have a blessed birthday sister m!!! Hahahaha. Your birthday celebration will be after MYE! ((:



























HAPPY BELATED NINETEENTH BIRTHDAY RUSSELL! ((:
May all your tons of wishes come true! :D

No comments: