Saturday, May 16, 2009

If what i write in my blog is not from my heart & i don't mean it, why the hell would i write it??! Please use some common sense! If what i wrote on may 6 doesn't appease you, DON'T READ MY BLOG! I didn't ask you to read either. You don't have to be one of us just to be in our clique. Like wth. I'm sure your brains aren't tt small. Since you said i might as well not write your name there just to make YOU feel like one of us, i'd be more than glad to take it down. This is so freaking immature of you to say such lame-childish things. & I wouldn't care less if i don't speak to you ever again. If you even have the cheek to write that on your tag board, God knows what else you gossip bout us/me. Fyi, i didn't mean just our clique. Did you not see other people's names who aren't in our clique too? Please la. What are your brains for. What you wrote in your tagboard really pissed me off. You know who you are. & I mean in particular just you. I shall ans your tags. I wrote both your names in tt entry because i treat ya'll as my friends. Good friends. You don't necessarily have to be my best/close friend. We do hang out in school very often what. I genuinely meant tt i see ya'll as my good friends. The next time you're gonna make any accusations, get things right first.

P.S. I DO NOT blog bout things tt i don't mean. So get tt straight!

No comments: