Wednesday, March 4, 2009




























Math kills my brain cells.
My brain's on the verge of exploding into tincy wincy bits.

This freaking Mathematics game is killing my brain cells!!! LOL. I joined this 'World Math Day' Competition just to get cca points, and partially for the fun of it. Haha. Shockingly, quite a lot of people joined too. I need to hit 4000 correct questions so tt i can get the cca points! )): I'm having a very hard time. Sounds insanely impossible right? But people can actually get more than 4000! I'm not exactly a fast thinker, neither am i good at mental calculation. Seriously. Omggggg. It's really making my brain go at a much slower rate the more i calculate -.- It's super easy math. Just simple addition, multiplication, divide & minus. But the more you play, you kinda get mixed up. Lol. By tmr i must hit 4000 correct qns.

Apart from my brain cells decreasing, common test results are crap. Uggh! Can't seem to do well even though i think i would? Oh well. March hols are next 2 weeks. I can't wait. Need a break. Cause right after the hols is intensive studying. Some bridging camp for sec 5s. Have camp this Friday and another one next Friday. Hopefully the next Fri one i don't have to attend. Not really a camp sort of person. I have gone to tons of camps for the past few years. But i can't seem to love camp still. In fact, i get super sad when i know there's a camp coming up. Anyhoo, school was ultra boring. Don't know what's wrong with all the teachers today. All so super naggy. Can nag till the bell ring -.- Super irritaiting.



P.S. Beloved! Pleaseee get well soon. So much things to teach/tell you. ((: & Don't worry, you'll def catch up fast (: Get well soon kay? :DDD

No comments: