Tuesday, March 17, 2009


































Bring me back to the old days.
Back where nothing bothered me.
I'm finding the strength & motivation to move on.
Something's dragging me down; Deep down.



I'm not really in a mood to blog or do anything. Short post will do.

Met Louis for dinner. We played arcade games. It was fun. I had an awesome time crapping with him. & He disturbing me.. As usual. Lol. He came over my place to visit DouDou. From the looks of it, it seems like she hasn't forgotten him the least bit. Kay bye!



I'm screaming into the dark.
Searching for an answer; Where do i go from here?
Running fast but i'm going nowhere.
I always knew there'd comes a day i'd have to get out.
I'm standing still but i can't catch my breath.

























Louis (: 14 Years friend. Sooooo long right? A precious friendship i must always treasure.



































DouDou can do handstand! LOL. I couldn't stop laughing when i saw tt. So cute right?





























I burnt my hand accidentally by a claypot. Super piping hot claypot. Tt's gonna leave an ugly scar man. Eeek!

No comments: