Monday, March 23, 2009
























Late night suppers kept me awake.
I miss the cold breeze there.
However great it was, i rather be here with you.


Last Sat had a family gathering at my Uncle's place. He has a Schnauzer, a male. It's name is rocky. It's the cutest Schnauzer i've ever seen. Super nice coat. Pure black. Not like the normal ones. Very very nice. Plus the dog's ultra hyper. It literally jumps like a rabbit when it's playing. It kept following DouDou everywhere until DouDou got really irritated. Lol. PLayed with both dogs. Had to keep an eye on DouDou in case she does anything bad. She poo-ed on the floor. -.- So embarrassing. Anyway, at least she had much fun, getting out of the house to some other place. (:

My Sunday was spent at church, as always (: Then in the evening with Zy.







































































































Rocky's superrrrr cute right?? ((: Love the colour of the coat.

























































Seriously, it took me & my cousins 10 mins, trying to make them sit STILL. But no, they refused to sit tgth.
























Saw this monitor lizard(Not sure if it is one) outside my place. There're actually bigger ones.



































You can see my pictures with him, my facial expressions are always normal. Not like someone. LOL :DDD & I curled my hair tt day (: Zy says i look older in curled hair. At least he says it's still nice.

No comments: