Sunday, March 15, 2009



































HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASHWIN! ((:
The above pic was taken like.. 2 years ago. Lol. Anyway, i miss your crappiness & the crazy times in school. Especially during camps! Haha. Have a blessed birthday okay. I def didn't forget your birthday. We'll meet soon tgth with the rest kay. HAPPY BRITHDAY :DDD


Note to self: Don't give up; I can make it through.

I have been pretty occupied lately. Went to the IT fair with Zy & his mum. It's super duper ultra packed!! & It's 6 freaking floors! LOL. Anyway, the highlight of my weekend would be the Mr & Ms ET event. I was the photographer. It really exposed me to working with different types of people & all. Well, i def did have much fun & it was a great experience. This morning, i got a call from Santy early in the morn before i even woke up for church, saying i am one of the contestants & have to rush down. Plus i'm the photographer too. I was like ' Omgggg no! I thought i told Steph i don't wanna be one of the contestants.' Lol. Cabbed down anyway. Took a half & full photo shot & had to do a 1 min video. Anyway the theme was 'L.A Hip Hop'. Guessing what i wore for tt theme? The pics below, see for yourself (: Idk if tt is even L.A Hip Hop! -.- LOL.


No comments: