Sunday, March 22, 2009




















'Everything's gonna be alright' He whispered softly.
'You're not gonna end up like them, don't worry.'
Everything that had no answers to my questions,
God answered.
& I am satisfied; Believing for the best.


I was at my mum's side family gathering. I brought DouDou along as there was another dog. I'll talk bout it another time. Right now i'm gonna talk about my day out with Rai. Had a photoshoot with her. My intention was to go to an abandon house to shoot some shots. But we got lost & ended up at Henderson wave. A super long perspiring walk man. Better to take a cab. Anyway, i brought props for her to use. It makes the picture less dull. I'm still learning. ShiKin joined us shortly after. But i lost the pic of me & her -.-
Hopefully the pictures below are better than average? (: You guys see the pics yourself then.


































































































































































































































































































No comments: