Friday, March 13, 2009
























HAPPY BELATED 24TH BIRTHDAY STEPHANIE! (((:

You've always been like a sister to me. More than a friend & a cgl. (: I've known you during the end of my P6 years till now. I thank God for pacing sucha wonderful person like you into my life to guide me & be there for me (: Happy birthday! :D

Celebrated Steph's birthday tgth with Yan Ming last Monday. It was fun. It was a surprise! Basically we blindfolded her & made her find pieces of her scrapbook. It was fun watching & taking photos of her doing tt. Anyhoo, i had much fun with everyone :D

Anyway, bout school, i received my report slip today. Hmm.. Let's just say i didn't do very well. Seriously. I passed Math only. Now tt's a sentence i never thought i'd ever say. I actually failed Eng -.- Tt's damn depressing man. Here's what my from teacher wrote on my result slip ' It is commendable that Nadine's attendance had improved in the past four weeks. Nevertheless, she is easily distracted during lessons. She needs to focus more on her studies. There is still plenty of room for improvement.' -.- After reading it, i laughed at the distracted part. Figures anyway. & I am not easily distracted! Okay maybe sometimes. But tt's cause i've finish doing my work what. Everyone elses comments start with 'So & so is a bright student' or 'Studies have improved'. & I get attendance -.- That's .. Crap? Lol.


Long bus rides often bore me; But not today's.
Looking out the window,
Every tree looked the same except for one.

That very one tree stood out.
It was the only tree filled with beautiful purplish-white flowers.

It was a magnificent sight. It made me smile.
I could feel God right beside me (: Everything's gonna be okay- I believe.





















































































No comments: