Monday, January 19, 2009
























With your back faced at me,
& Your shadow a few inches further,
It always feels like a part of me is missing.
You & i both, just feels so right.

Haven't been able to update recently. So now, ima bombard my blog with beautiful pics. First up would be Claris. Had a photo-shoot with her. Haha. She was my model of the day. A pretty model in fact. Next up, would be my trip to Dempsey Hill together with ShiKin & Farna for another photo-shoot day, & to celebrate ShiKin's 18th birthday at B&J's. They pose really well ((:

Anyhoos, some photographer asked me to be his model & he'll pay me 8000+
bucks. Super alot. I'm not exaggerating. Good thing's tt i don't have to wear such revealing stuff. Yet again, his offer is really high, & he may have some ulterior motive. So i think i'm gonna turn him down. Even if i consider, gotta ask Zy first. Other than tt, I'm really hooked to Deviant art. Whenever i'm free, i will upload the nice pictures. & I simply love the comments i get from people. Deviant art let's me learn from other people's work. Someone even wanted to buy my print & requested for it to be a print!! Super happy yet shocked! :DDDD Apparently, i don't want everyone to know my deviant art. So.. Ask me in person if you really wanna see (:

Enjoy browsing the pictures :D




































Claris Goh (:

















































































































The super ultra delicious B&J ice cream waffle! A-MUST-TRY!



































ShiKin! (: The birthday girl.




































































Farna! (: Her photography skills are wonderful.




































































ME- Nadine (: Taken by Farna.




































































Super active Golden Retriever! Really nice to hug.



























































No comments: