Tuesday, January 6, 2009
























Praying things will turn around.
Not immediately, but soon.
Hate to keep wiping away tears from my cheek.
Hate it; Hate this icky-sick-pain feeling.

The nightmare of pulling myself outta bed has started. The long-hot walk from my place to the bus stop early in the morning is a routine. The moment the clock strikes 6:53am, tt's my cue for leaving the house. Yes, very precise i know. GAAH! 3rd Day of school. Kinda boring. Too many talks. Anyway, i came across afew courses i wanna take in poly. Most of the courses are in TP. Lol. Super far.
Tired, really tired.
If only i had the answers to everything... Oh well. Sigh.

I waited for you today, but you didn't show
I needed You today, so where did You go?
You told me to call, said You'd be there
And though I haven't seen You, are You still there?
I cried out with no reply, and I can't feel You by my side
So I'll hold tight to what I know,
You're here and I'm never alone
And though I cannot see You, and I can't explain why
Such a deep, deep reassurance you've placed in my life
We cannot separate 'cause You're part of me
And though You're invisible
I'll trust the unseen

Barlow girl 'Never Alone'.

No comments: