Monday, January 26, 2009
























So please tell me, darling
Why are you so far away,
When i need you beside me tonight.

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR EVERYONE! (:

I stayed overnight at my uncle's place till reunion dinner then went home. Played with Anja alot. Lol. She's super cute. She drew something for me, really sweet. Slept in her room with her. Next day we went Bukit Timah Hill for hiking. The route we had to walk was super rocky man. Really climbing rocks. LOL. & It's super steep! Anyway, the reunion dinner was great. So was the food. Mostly peranakan dish, always a fav of mine. Esp when it's my grandma cooking.

First day of CNY, woke up ultra early. Had to pay respect to my parents first before leaving the house. Well, i didn't enjoy this year's CNY very much. Mainly because i'm still sick, & today, it got so much worse. Last night i kept crying cause i really didn't feel good. My throat hurt so bad, i can't eat properly. My headache was really pain. & I had slight fever. At the 2nd house, everything went white & looked so bright, it felt as thought i was gonna faint. I headed to the loo and threw up, then got stuck in the loo -.- The lock was spoilt or something. On top of tt, today i had extremely bad cramps. What could be far more worse right? Sigh. I was trying so hard to keep a 'Im-perfectly-fine' face, smiling every now and then, when deep down inside my body wasn't exactly agreeing with me. I left halfway through visitations. I only visited 3 houses. Pathetic right? )): Ugggh! Sucks big time. I sat in my dad's car and cried. Cause i really didn't feel good. He had to send me home. )): Ughh. I just wish i would be better on CNY. Of all days, why on CNY )): This totally sucks & ruin my mood big time. Sigh ):

Really wish there was something tt could cheer me up big time. ))):
Oh whatever.
















































She drew this for me!




































































See how rocky the route is.






























































































































































Mega mega watt smiles! :DD

























Lo hay. Haha idk how to spell la. Don't even know what it's called in Eng.

























My siblings with dad.
























My siblings with mum.














































Tash, paying respect to my mum.


























































































Look at how DouDou's looking at me! Awww.. Cute right?? Made my heart melt.





































































Decided to wear 'Qi Pao' for this year's CNY.

No comments: