Friday, January 23, 2009


































Take me away, back to August.
Our first date & first everything.
I'm done with this year; I just need some time alone,
Before i'm ready to come back home

Flu, cough, runny nose, headache.. What could ever worsen my day more than all these symptoms? I must be up and well before CNY. Really hate to be a energy drainer being in this pathetic state. Moreover, my headache's seriously killin me -.-

Shall end off my post with a birthday wish to... MITCHELL! (:


































HAPPY NINETEENTH BIRTHDAY MITCHELL! (:
You're getting soooo friggin old! Haha nah i'm kidding. Old in a good way. Still young and lively. Anyway, have a great birthday & i bet you're gonna ask me 'Where's my present?' I'll pass it to you soon okay (: Other than tt, happy birthday to you Mitchell!

P.S. I did not forget your birthday!!! LOL.

No comments: