Friday, April 29, 2011

So far, just as i thought my week was going downhill.. Things are starting to look up (: Gotta thank Ferdian & Beloved for being there for me ^^ Really appreciate it A LOT! Their words of encouragement def did lift up my spirits & knocked some sense into my thick skull! Lol.
Well, i've decided to nt pursue the matter anymore. It ain't my loss anyway (: Cause deep dwn i know tt mofo's a liar & forever will be :D

However, the one person tt turned my mood ard totally, wld be R (: He's been sucha sweetheart! Considering the fact tt he cn be real mean & harsh w his usage of words at times. It came to a shock to me tt he actually has a soft spot (: I shall start w our outing w Razee. Read on to find out more! (:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We walked into the Canon shop & i walked straight to the digicam section & started fiddling w the cams, telling the 2 R's tt i wanted a compact camera w vid function. So, i walked straight to..

Photobucket

CANON S95! Tt's the cam i hv been eyeing for quite sometime. It's compact, has good quality & HD video quality! I was on the verge of purchasing it on tt day itself! Till Razee turned to me & said 'I buy for you this cam.. With R's money!' Little did i knw he was actually being serious! I even replied Razee by saying he's crazy.

Photobucket

He wrapped 2 presents, hiding it in his bag. As usual, i had no idea still in my own world.. He asked 'Choose A OR B'. Chose 'B' At this point i was js entertaining him cause i thought he was gonna say something stupid. Hahaha. Until He passed me a small box & when i unwrapped it, i saw the side & thought it was an iPhone cover & pushed it back into the cover w/o realising it was a camera casing! HAHA. R made me unwrap it totally & when i saw the Canon wordings, i started screaming, at the top of my lungs, & started shaking him senseless to show me present 'A' !

Photobucket

Photobucket

THE COMPLETE SET OF CANON S95! ^^ Heh so friggin happy ttm i cnt explain any further how happy i am! R said my whole face turned Red when i saw the Camera! Hahaha. I was dead happy ttm! I really really am so blessed ^^

R bought the S95 for me w no agenda. It was just a gift frm him to me (: U can ask him why he bought me such an expensive gift w no reason behind it. It took him 3 months to save up. But all i can say, is tt R is js awesome! (: I didn't ask him to buy it for me. He js wanted me to be happy. It's tt simple (:

Photobucket

Ok back to our outing. Haha.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Off to Ikea! (:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

So sick right?? Where got ppl squeeze so much sauce on the hotdog one??!

Photobucket

Our purchases (: Chalkbox & Shelf

Photobucket

Photobucket

Taught Razee how to make the Bread & Butter pudding! (: Tasted awesome ^^

Photobucket

R, i can nvr thank you enough for the no of times you brought me back up on my own 2 feet whenever i fell. No matter how deep the fall, u were there. Even if nobody cared, u did. When i was betrayed by friends, u stood up for me. I cld nvr ask for more (: You're like an angel sent to watch over me (:

Finally, i can protect my DSLR & only use it on special occasions. The more i use my DSLR, it'll spoil faster. I alr repaired it 3 times! Tt's more than enough. I love my DSLR so much i'd spend any amt to repair/upgrade it. But, i will NEVER trade it in for another cam.
My friends got it for me as a birthday gift & it's the effort they put into raising up the money js to buy the cam for me. It was a hefty price & they were js 16-20 yrs old.
I knw deep dwn, who are the ones who went through all the trouble in getting the cam.
1 Particular person, who did the most, tt i can nvr thank enough or be grateful to. Cause he put in the most amt of money & effort into gathering everyone to buy me the cam. & For tt, i will nvr wanna loose him as a friend even if we're in different schools now. I nvr got the courage to tell him tt cause it'd be weird. But i hope he comes across my blog & knws it's him i'm talking abt (:

OKAY BYE! SORRY FOR MY WORDY POST! (:

No comments: