Thursday, September 24, 2009

Photobucket

One way or another,
I believe there's a way out.

Prelim ends tmr. So far most of the papers are alright. Gotta work harder for O's. Have been studying. Hope my Chemistry will improve. Hate Chem. Stupid subject. Not looking forward to get my results back though. Gotta feeling i'll do badly. Gaaah!

I finally updated my Deviant art after so long. Lol.

Super outdated photos of Zy & i tt were took after J&C's wedding lunch. Lol.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

& Now pictures on the super outdated SC/OAC night! (: Dress code: B&W

Photobucket

Photobucket

Yy, Ry & Me (:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Javier. LOL

Photobucket

Photobucket

Lucky draw winners.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The graduating councilors.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The 2 huge dogs from Cluney park.

No comments: