Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Photobucket

I had an awesome time today despite the pressure & stress i am feeling for the past few months. It is a great feeling to laugh & joke around with my clique of friends & for once, my mind is taken off the tons of chapters i gotta study. Really felt great. Beloved, Stacy, Hid, Xn, Gary & Justin came over my place today. Towards the end of the day things got a tad higher. LOL. I really thank God for such wonderful friends. At the end of the day, they are the ones who get you through your tough times (: I thank God for placing such awesome friends in my life with the little things we do tgth tt makes me smile in the midst of my stress (:

Basically, i had fun & was ecstatic to have my mind taken off my coming O lvls! PERIOD! :D



This song is damn nice. Listen to it (: By Marie Digby. Her vocals are awesome.

No comments: