Saturday, April 4, 2009


































Keep telling myself it didn't happen.
Lies just to keep away from the truth.
Whatever has become of me.


Had Speech Day today. I was one of the prize winners for getting distinction for my GCE 'N' level for 2008. It was great seeing all my wonderful friends coming back to ftp. People like Jasmine, ShiKin & Des (: Anyway, i personally think tt this year's Speech Day is very grand compared to previous years. The performances were much livelier compared to the past few years (: I should have brought my camera )): Using camera phone sucks ballzzz -.- Gaaah! What a waste. Regrett not bringing my cam!! Oh well.




































Jasmine (: My ex-softball mate!



























CuiLian & Beloved! (:



































ShiKin! ((:


































Stacy THAM! ((: This girl can dance really well.


























The S, M, L & XL!! HAHA. The sizes indicates our age, ranging from the youngest to the oldest. Which is obviously me. Yongyi, RiYan, Des & me! :DD

No comments: