Saturday, April 25, 2009




















Weather's so freaking hot,
That even DouDou can feel the heat.
That adorable furball lied infront of the fan,
& She did it on her own accord.

DouDou so cute right? Haha. She loves to sit infront of the fan. I thought dogs don't like wind blowing at them. But not for her though. She's super cute. Lol. Anyway, zy came over my place today & cooked lunch for me! Lol. He cooked spaghetti! It tasted good. I helped him a tinsy weency bit. So sweet of him to cook for me (: I told him few months back tt i don't believe he can cook when he told me he could. Looks like he proved me wrong afterall (: Tt boy's sweetness & i feel so blessed :DD Heh.

Anyway, before he came over, i woke up at 9am!!! Like wth. Idk why on earth i woke up so early. I started cleaning my whole house. & Those who have came to my place before would know how messy my house is.. Esp my room. It's the WORSE! I cleared the twins table till i got so giddy. Cause both their tables are filled with junk. Am so not exagerating. Their tables are filled with files, books & junk. I vow clearing their tables nearly killed me -.- It was damn dusty too. Now everythings so organised and clean ((((:















































Look at her expression? So so adorable ((: Felt like squeezing her real tight.

No comments: