Tuesday, April 7, 2009



































I'd rather walk this path with you,
Then to walk it alone.
Even if i had to walk in puddles..
I'm glad it's you i walked with.

As promised, the photos taken at Kent Ridge of me & zy. Well, like i said.. Don't get your hopes so high on the pictures, expecting it to be good. Cause it's not. We were lost, ended up at some other park instead of Kent Ridge park. Damn taxi driver pissed me off. It rained, we got drenched. Made our mood super foul. Spoilt the day. Our clothes & hair wet. So there.. You have it. Not a good day = Ultra sucky pictures. Even the lighting i adjusted was all wrong -.- Oh well. We'll be going there again tt's for sure (: Birhang said he'll go with us. Hopefully i get nicer pics. He can help us take photos.

P.S. You can see that there are very few 'Photography' material type of pictures. Whatever i said above will show you what i mean.






































































This was Zy's idea. I got a shock when he said' Come i carry you.' I was stunned. LOL. So unexpected of him to say/do such things. Still, i think this photo is cute. Haha :D














































Super ultra huge dogs!! I was super scared initially. But they turned out to be friendly ((: Was afraid they'd bite me. Haha.

No comments: