Saturday, April 11, 2009
























I can see you standing on the other side.
Here i go; Baby it's a heavy load.
I have crossed some broken bridges in my time.

I'm ultra tired. Had climbing this morning. Ended around 2.30pm. My hands are aching. So are my legs -.- More of hands though. The day i learn to use more of my leg power instead of my arms for climbing.. You won't be hearing my complaints bout my aching arms. Gaaah! Let's just say the routes i climbed today were kinda difficult & stupid me used more of my arm power then leg, again. During bouldering, i sat on the mat & stoned. I was really tired okay. Stupid Ridzuan corrupted my mind too -.- Thank goodness running was canceled. Unfortunately, when i reached home in my mum's car, DouDou ran away instead of home!! I had to give chase. Tt girl runs really fast. & I was carrying my bag & shoebag. Chased her like mad till i got hold of her. She thought i was playing with her & ran each time i got closer. She was having fun & there i was, chasing her carrying my stuff.


I miss zy super duper ultra much )): Haven't seen him for almost a week!! ))): We're both busy with our own things & bla bla bla. It's okay. I'll be seeing him on Tues.. I hope nothing comes up on tt day though. Oh well. Today's our 6 month (: We made it alive. Hahaha kiddin. Gotta admit, things are getting better for us both. Really. & I'm glad with the good progress made. Big improvement.

Kay bye! :D Ima watch L.O.T.R with my familyyyy. Toodles :DDDDD

No comments: