Wednesday, April 22, 2009


























SEE THE ABOVE PIC???? I print screened it. One of my art work was featured in Deviant Art's news article under the category 'Everyday smoking'. I've bee waiting for quite awhile for one of my photographs to be featured in any one of D.A's news article. & Finally it came true :DDD Happppppyyyyyy :DDD Though to me tt picture i took is nothing compared to the rest of the pics, i'm still glad tt it got featured. It must have meant something good to be featured right? (:

& Now, pictures of my day out with Farna, Shikin, Rai.. & Ashwin, who joined us later (: I reached home close to 2.30am. But still, i had an awesome time! :DDD Super super great time. The pictures will tell the story.















































Raihanah! :D ilyilyily! No matter how busy we all are, yknow for a fact we'll always find time for each other. Even if we spent lesser time tgth now, we'll always be there for each other. We're just a phonecall away. Whatever it is or how little time we get to see each other, as long as we stay as bestfriends, being there for each other.. Tt's all tt matters (: & I'm always happy when i'm out with ya'll.

























































Kisses to the Birthday girl!!! (:

































































No comments: