Sunday, May 11, 2008
































Nothing's beats a mother's love.
Mother's are sacrificing and dedicated.
Showering their unconditional love on us.
They worth more than gold & silver.


HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL WONDERFUL MUMS :D

After service went shopping! :DDDDDD Freaking happy. My mum bought me 2 pairs of shoes and a zara top. & Another Zara top dress that must be shared. I just wish my mum would say ' Dine you want more clothes i buy for you.' Instead of always saying 'You want this shoe not? I buy for you.' I don't really care about shoes. Well, not so much. My mom always say i have too much clothes. Still, i love the 2 pair of shoes she bought for me. Especially the Zara top! :DD It's freakishly cute & funny! I loveeeee it so so much.

As a Mother's day gift, i cooked dinner for my mom & sisters. My mom loved the food :D Yay! I even bought the plates, coaster, tablemat & food. Did a self made album for my mum filled with pictures of her with us & notes to of course. (: She was very happy.
I love my mom so much. She worked her butt off just to put a roof over our head. Not only tt, despite the number of times i have hurt her, she still loves me the most and pampers me, the most. She gives me almost everything i want. So does my dad. Of all my siblings, i must say i really am the most loved & pampered one by my parents. & I love them both. Especially my mom. :DD I thank God for having such an awesome mom.

PICTURES :D
















They just can't smile properly. Lol.





















They look so much alike don't they?





























































Cute right the shirt.






























































No that's not a Zara dress. Bought it online.













































































No comments: