Wednesday, May 28, 2008
































If i had a minute with you
I'd sit all the wild rides screaming away with you
Just so we'll put everything behind us
& know that we're all alone.

(CLICK ON THE NUMBERS ON THE RIGHT)

It's 2.05am * i'm still up. Gotta wake up at 6am. Going KL.

I have not touched my comp for quite some time. This is a miracle! Lol. Anyway, last Sunday i had River Raft competition. Organised by Singapore Poly. It was filled with SP people & their logos. Like duh. & I think some of the guys there are asses. Anyway, my group got 3 for race 9. But after tabulating all the 10 races, we came in behind 15 or more. Out of 41 over rafters. The S'pore river stinks like shit! Some rafts were really funny. Some rafts were sinking. The appearance of the rafts were creative & some, just weird. The emcees were amusing too. I was damn pissed! I forgot to bring my camera!! Ughhh! If not i'd post the pictures of the rafts.

Last Monday & Tuesday had councilor retreat. It was FUN! We went wild wild wet. Had so much fun. After that rushed down to school for the meet the parents session with Stacy, Yazid & Hari. The ride to school was longgggg! So Stacy & i camwhored. The way back, she slept on me in such a uncomfortable position. My gosh. My back was pain. My mum was really pissed with my results. She pissed me off too. My conduct was fair -.- Cause i didn't go school. At least my points are enough to get to sec 5. I failed Math & Comb Science. & My mum told me off & walked away. Ruined my mood. My dad wasn't happy either. GAH!

Spent the day with Al on Tues after getting back my phone from the woman who took it. She & i had a misunderstanding. But i got back my phone. Yes i know i'm immune to loose my phone like tons of times. Haven't seen tt skeleton for a week. Was glad to see him. First time ever i spent the whole day at his house.

Okay bye. PICTURES :D

I won't be updating my blog for awhile. I'll be away at camp. KL trip. Oac rock climbing training camp. I'm excited yet sad cause i don't really fancy camps. But i get to rock climb. Which i'm damn enthu about.
























































































































































































































































































No comments: