Monday, May 19, 2008



















Don't apologize to me when clearly you're not.
No more hiding.
I'm done & through with you.
I'm turning my back on you once and for all.


Went out with my dad yesterday in the evening all the way till 3.30am. I had fun :D He brought me to Marina South Pier. The harbour. It was really nice to the max (((: Esp the scenery. It was windy there. I didn't even know of the place. It's a really awesome place to go to just to clear your thoughts. He wanted to bring me to sit the Singapore flyer. I was like ' Omg no.' It's ex.

After that left to eat at Whampoa. Then bought some snacks to eat at Changi beach. Went there, sat down, ate & talked. Like my dad said, the waves really calms once down when you're feeling all down & flustered. It was one of the best moments ever in my life. Having to talk to my dad about many things. (: After that ate again, at another place. But i didn't eat, was too full. I love my dad so so much. Between he & my mum, i have to admitt that he's much more easier to communicate with.

& I found out why i have such a short attention span & why i'm so naughty last time. Lol. So it's not my fault on why i have such a short attention span. It's cause of a illness i had when i was young. Before tt i was bubbly and a good girl okay :D Haha.



PICTURES :DD

























At Marina South Pier.





























































Changi beach eating sotong :D

No comments: