Wednesday, May 14, 2008





































Bring me somewhere, somewhere far.
You promised to keep me away from hurt.
I can't sleep without you.
You got me so drawn to you baby.

(That pics drawn by Farna (: )

Had OAC chalet after F&N practical. I must say it went pretty well. Except for the fact tt i had to carry so many things to school. Especially when i smell like vinegar. Before i even reached school i spilt vinegar on my uni. Damn i smelled sour. OAC chalet was pretty fun. Went beach to play. Then headed to the chalet. Swam with some of them. It was really fun. After swimming i was damn tired. Probably cause of the chlorine water. Anyhoos, watched tv and had catered buffet for dinner :D I slept the earliest & woke up the latest. Khalid was pretty irritated he said i kept kicking him off the bed. Which is a shocker. I don't usually move when i'm sleeping. Jessica said i kick her too. Lol. Something new.

Next morning went home, change & met Irwan for lunch then met Farna. Yes i miss Farna so so much! Havent seen her in ages. Waited for ShiKin for 2 hours, again. She's always late. Then Rai! :DD Yes i was damn happy to see them. Went for dinner together. Had much fun :DDD

& I thank God my mum's okay. There was an earthquake in China. Thank goodness it didn't affect her city. If anything were to happen to her i'd probably live in regret.

P.S Stacy, concentrate more on your N levels okay. Don't be so discouraged by your MYE marks. You're smart, so don't give up. Plus you've already got a scholarship. So don't throw it all away. :D We'll study hard together & excel in our studies, together okay? Smile my dear girl ((:

PICTURES :D














































































































































































































































































































































































































No comments: