Sunday, May 25, 2008

























I wish i could say everything i want to say to you & not cry.
I don't wanna leave your side, but i don't know what to do.
It just pains me so so much to write that one sentence.
I love you so much. Not seeing you for just a day kills me.
You'll always be the heroic figure i look up to ever since i took my first step.
I never thought i'd feel this down. But i am trying to accept it.
Thanks for always looking out for me, & for always protecting me.
Your love is one of the greatest then any other love i have ever received.
& Because you loved me so dear, i'd never do anything to upset you.
I just hope & pray, all this madness will clear up soon.
Rest assured, for you will always always be able to see me.
& Nothing will ever change tt.
NO-ONE can ever replace you.


Sorry for everything. I never knew i'd do such a thing. & I regrett.

I'm not having a very good day. To all, don't ask me what happened. Most of all, please don't send me any msg to cheer me up. Just don't do anything. I'd prefer it to be tt way. & FYI, it has nothing to do with me or any guy or Alfred. Do me a huge favour & don't ask anything at all. I would appreciate it. I just wanna type down all my thoughts tt's all.

No comments: