Thursday, May 19, 2016

BKK Airbnb + True friends







Ever since airbnb launched, i was quite skeptical initially. Wondering if it's safe staying in another stranger's home and whether they can be trusted. But over the years it has been highly recommended & also i've read the reviews of some & they are mostly good. What Airbnb has that big hotel establishments don't is the comfort of feeling like you are home. 

There's a washing machine & kitchen area. Not all Airbnb apartments has washing machine but i'd prefer those that has. That way i can pack lesser clothes & can just wash em instead. 

Anyways, travelling to BKK again after 5 years was simply amazing. The company was the best! I prefer travelling with people whom i am most comfortable with. I don't like being around people who are judgemental & has nothing nice to say constantly. I will not be shy when it comes to such things. I will eliminate such people from my life & slowly distance myself from all the negativity. 

Why surround yourself with people who don't have your backs & are often trying to bring you down correct? Zubz & my Peapea are the constants in my life other than my mother. I'm not one who get comfortable with just anyone. BKK truly has been a blessing (:

No comments: