Saturday, April 19, 2014

L'OREAL Colour Richie Lipstick.


1. Loreal 3 tone blusher
2. Maybelline Falsies Mascara
3. L'oreal Colour Richie Lipstick
4. Clinique Make up tint

Okay i am no make up guru. But i am someone who is extremely lazy to remove my make up. So, what i do is i slap on very minimal make up so tt when i'm home late, i won't have to spend so much time trying to wipe off all the make up! I mean c'mon, it can get really tedious.. Esp when u are tired & all u want to do is take a warm bath & head to bed!

So i have been using these 4 steps to do my daily make up! Of course i lather on moisturizer before putting on any make up on my face. It takes me only 8mins to do my make up.

So, anw...I use the

  • Clinique make up tint to cover up my eyebags, visible veins on my face, nose area & mouth area. 
  • Followed by the Loreal blusher on my cheeks. 
  • Maybelline Falsies mascara on my eyelashes.

    (I have very stubborn eyelashes. I cannot use the metal eyelash curler which everybody uses. Mine is from the Make Up Store. It ha heating elements in the curler & it works extremely well for stubborn lashes like mine! Been using it for years! Will blog abt it another time tho. The Maybelline Falsies mascara does not clump my lashes tgth. It spreads it out evenly & kinda elongates my lashes a bit more. & Ntm, it makes my eyes stand out a lil more. I have small eyes. So i will never leave the house w/o mascara if i bothered to doll up on tt day tt is.)
  •  Lastly, i will apply lipbalm to my lips & because i love lipsticks. I have quite a number. I decided to try out the Loreal Colour Riche series & i am blown away by how awesome it is. It is smooth on the lips- Makes it very easy to glide. It is matte. I loveeee matte lipsticks. I dislike those shiny ones. & It stayed on my lips longer than my other lipsticks do. I will buy the rest of the colours for sure. My fav of the lot is "Raspberry Syrup." It's a mix between red & slight hues of pink. 

I got it at $15 each cause it was gng for $30 for 2 at Watsons! (:






I always do this thing i do w the tissue cause it makes my lipstick last longer tt way. Each layer of lipstick i apply i blot my lips w a tissue & apply another layer & repeat the same thing at least 3 times.

I really love the Maybelline colour riche lipsticks! Def worth every penny! (:

No comments: