Monday, January 23, 2012

Shopping ^^

Hello! :) How has everyone's CNY been so far? I completed my visitations all in 1 day. Haha so the 2nd day i went out w R before he booked in :)
Anw, before the CNY period, i went shopping w Tash at Orchard & it was pretty tiresome. Hahaha. FEP had absolutely NOTHING tt caught my eye. It was either way overpriced or js plain fugly. I didn't buy much & neither did Tash. Momsie joined us shortly after though. Been long since i last shopped w my family members (:

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Nude Enveope clutch i got from HK! ^^
P.S I have more of these beautiful clutches in different colours if any of you are interested. Selling 1 at $18! Formspring me if interested (:
Photobucket
Rive Island shoe sale!
Photobucket
I LIKE THIS PAIR OF HEELS!! But a tad to pricey.

Things i got from my shopping haul w Tash & Momsie. Not much cause i saw nothing i rly liked.

Photobucket
La Senza Cotton Bras.
I love the patterns! Hehe ^^
Photobucket
Cotton On Socks.
It's rly cheap cosidering it's 3 for $10.
Photobucket
New Look Floral Outerwear by 'Generation'.
The 'Generation' section is for kids aged 6-13. I can wear a 13 year old's clothes. LOL.
Photobucket
Never knew 13 year olds would be so tall? 158!! Tt's taller than me -.-

It's back to work tmr. Sian. Haha oh wells. Have a great week everyone! :)

No comments: