Thursday, March 10, 2011



Listen to this song & tell me it's mad awesome!! (:

Today is my last day working at ToTT, my Asian attachment. I really need the upcoming short break before starting my new attachment at a Western restaurant, Cocotte, for another 6 months. ToTT being my v first "real" job working in the kitchen.. I have def learnt quite a bit of things from my Chef who mentored me. The ppl there are great & i def left tt plc enriched. Moreover, they made my time spent there a great experience (: I am sure gna miss the ppl there!

Here's a mash up of random updates. I will post pics on my last day at work soon.

Photobucket

In the midst of making the skin for the Pot Stickers(Pan Fried Dumplings)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Praline! ^^ Mad delicious! (:

Photobucket

McGrill sucks. So tasteless. The sauce doesn't even add flavour to the Sandwich.

Photobucket

DouDou trying to get onto my bed.

Photobucket

Met up with Beloved, Rus & Mitchell few days ago for dinner @ Pizza Hut! Missed my Beloved so much! :DDD

Photobucket


Above all else, the highlight of my week wld be...

Photobucket

MY MUM ACTUALLY HELPED OUT IN COOKING DINNER! (((:

Haha ok pardon my loud expression. My mum doesn't knw how to cook. So i decided to cook with her so i can teach her some basic stuff. Haha it was real fun (:

Photobucket

She wrapped the dumplings.

Photobucket

Our dinner (: Veg w Oyster Sauce, Beef Steak & Pot Stickers.

Been long since i last ate home cooked food! Felt really happy & satisfied tt day (:

Photobucket

I made Bread & Butter Pudding for dessert (: Sucha simple dish, yet taste so awesome!


No comments: