Sunday, March 6, 2011

Hello hello (:

Here's a mash up of random updates (: Next Wed wld be my last day working at ToTT! Am sure gonna miss the ppl there! Will be working at Cocotte for the next 6 months. New attachment. Kinda excited though ^^


Photobucket

Was supposed to wear this Turquoise QiPao for CNY but it was too big. My mum got it altered alr so i'll prolly wear it nxt CNY. Haha so long.

Photobucket

Yeahh i didn't ride the bike. Don't worry. I don't own a license anyway. Lol. It's R's bike. I was js fooling ard (:

Photobucket

MAN TOU!! MY ALL TIME FAV ((((: *Mouth drools*

Photobucket

Photobucket

(((((((:

Photobucket

R gave this to me. So sweet right? I nvr expected him to buy me anything. Cause he has this theory tt buying girls, or anybody in particular, is a waste of money. Lol. Still, i was touched (: It def made me smile (:

Photobucket

Bought a new cover for my iPhone ((((: Heh. So pretty right?? ^^ Lovin itttt! (:

Photobucket

No comments: