Sunday, March 27, 2011

Photobucket

Hello Hello (:

I shall blog abt what i do at work. I'm being placed at the Pastry Station for the time being & i'm lovin every bit of it (: I love pastry & have always wanted to learn more abt it. So anyway, my Pastry Chef is a French, so sometimes it's diff for us to communicate. & Certain Eng words he doesn't know how to say. I'm learning some basic French words so tt i can communicate with him better. Lol.

Basically, i'm enjoying myself at work cause i get to do what i love. I'm also learning how to handle the Hot Station(where the mains are prepared). Not easy tt's for sure. But i'm nt gna give up (:

Ok so here're the pics tt i've done at my workplace so far (:

Photobucket

Piped Macarons (:

Photobucket

They taste awesomeeee ^^ Gonna try making em at hme (:

Photobucket

Basque- A traditional French cake. (Choc cake)

Photobucket

Caramel Crepe

Photobucket

Strawberry Tart

Photobucket

Apple Tatin.

Photobucket

Choc Terrine

That's abt it. There are more pics but if u wanna try out the food pls do! The food is delicious. You can visit their website for more details (:

Website: Cocotte


Location: No 2 Dickson Rd

No comments: