Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Photobucket

I'll carry you close to my heart.
'Cause baby, you're safe right where you are.

I hv been a busy bee! Ever since i started my Western attachment, hv been coming home past 11pm. Last order 10-10.30pm. So much to learn & i'm so excited for more! ((: I have a shitload of events to update about. So many things to do but so little time. If only time surpasses all eh? Will do so when i'm free (: Need my beauty sleep!

I shall post pics of Beloved & i! We went shopping for lingerie last week. Hahaha. First time lor!! LOL. Anyway, we met up again last Sunday at her house to do some girly stuff (((: Needless to say, obviously we enjoyed our time spent tgth!! K starting to sound so les. Hahaha. But ya'll roughly get what i mean righttt? ^^

Everytime i start stoning, i think abt times like these. It js reminds me how wonderful my friends are. The nostalgia feeling starts kicking in & i begin to miss my sec school days where i cld see all my close friends everyday. Cause majority of my closest friends are from Sec school. I def miss those times. Whatever it is, no matter how busy all of us are, we will ALWAYS find time to meet (: & Those times, w/o fail, we always hv a blast (:

Photobucket

Photobucket

MY PRECIOUS FUR-LESS BALL! (((: Doudou!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Lilo! She has grown so huge!! I swear i gta shock when i saw her.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Ponie! My business partner! (:

Photobucket

Ty Beloved for the Turquoise eyeliner! ^^

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Now let me introduce you to Beloved's room! For those of you who are Stitch lovers, i'm pretty sure you'll get all teary, hoping Beloved's room belonged to you. You hv NO IDEA how many Stitch soft-toys she has!

Photobucket

TA-DA! This is js 1/3!!!

Photobucket

Still have a glass panel to accommodate the rest of her Stitches lor!!

Photobucket

Like a Stitch museum. Hahaha. Actually she has more. On the floor also hv! Sorry i nvr take every single stitch Beloved has. Hahaha.

Photobucket

Stich polaroids & Stitch poster(in the background of pic) also hv! Hahahaha. TELL ME THIS IS A STITCH MUSEUM!!

Photobucket

Beloved hlped me put on make up ((:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Final result! ((:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Heh ^^ Love Beloved deep deepppp! ((:

No comments: