Sunday, December 5, 2010

Time Check: 12.06am

Tired. But i wanna blog a short post before turning in. My prac exam 2 days ago was pretty stressing. We had 6 hrs to prepare 2 soups, 5 dishes & 2 sauces. However, we ended at 6pm instead. Pretty bad time management! I finished cooking at 3.50pm. Supposed to end by 3pm, & tt is inclusive of cleaning! At least i was one of the first few to finish. Anyway, thank God i passed the 70% mark. All of us were dead tired aft the exam. It was going 7pm by the time we finished cleaning the kitchen. Cleaning for 2 hrs straight is worse than working lo. I was supposed to hlp B.G take photos for their upcoming collection but i really cld nt make it ): Looking forward to next week's!

Rushed down to Stacy's dance concert by her Huay Guan Troop(Chinese dance). I must say tt she has def improved so much on her dancing!! Her whole dance performance was really entertaining! (: I was smiling from ear to ear as i watched her dance away gracefully & with sheer joy (: I am so extremely proud of my dear Stacy! (: They incorporated Contemporary dance into the concert too. It was seriously awesome (:

Will post pics when i'm nt in sucha sleepy mode k. I have to wake up for work in abt 8 hrs time. I need my sleep! NIGHT NIGHT (:


No comments: