Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Photobucket

Time check: 1.21am

It's been a month since i've been away from home. I am moving back today! Finally! However, i am so not anticipating the cleaning process of the whole house. It's mad dusty & super messy. Went back aft work to unpack my some stuff. The house is 3/4 done. The rest wld be miscellaneous stuff. Am really tired. Wanna go to sleep alr. But before i turn in, here's a few pics i took 2 days ago..

Photobucket

The Living Room Wall.

Photobucket

Kitchen.

Photobucket

Other side of the Kitchen.

Photobucket

My Turquoise room! :DDDD Am so diggin the colour.

Photobucket

Initially i thought my room was nt completely painted till my mum said tt's how it's gonna be. Lol. She said if my room was to be painted 1 colour, it wld look small. Kinda makes sense i guess.

Photobucket

My wardrobe!! It has doors!!! Haha the previous one didn't.

Photobucket

New shelving! ^^ I even have a drawer with KEYS!! First time man. Lol so happy.

Photobucket

Twin's room in Popcorn Yellow!

Photobucket

Mum's room in Dark Green

Photobucket

Her cupboard

Photobucket

Her walk in wardrobe.

P.S. Everything shown above is nt completed yet! I will show the completion ofthe house when everything has been settled! (: For now, i'm gonna be totally drained from hours of cleaning the whole house, which includes unpacking the items from massive amts of boxes.

GOODNIGHT! (:

No comments: