Sunday, December 26, 2010

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! ((:

Sorry i'm a day late. I'm glad i was able to attend church on Christmas Eve. I'm sure nt many ppl know the real meaning of Christmas & the story behind it. So let me share with ya'll what Christmas is all abt!

Christmas is all about Jesus. It ain't about the presents or santa. 25 Dec is the day Jesus was born. He was born to save the world from our sins. Things like the giving of presents & santa were added in to spice up the meaning of Christmas. It kinda acts as a reminder tt Jesus was brought into this world to save us of our sins.

Ok i hope ya'll are enlightened! Hahaha. Anyway, here's how i spend my Christmas days from 23-26 Dec. Sorry i gotta mash up al the photos in one entry!

Late night movie + Booze with Mitch & Rus:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Christmas Eve @ Church :

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Wanted to wear my boots to church lo.. Didn't in the end cause i figured ppl wld think i'm mad. Lol.

Photobucket

& I curled my hair! ^^ Temp curls. R said i don't look nice in curls. Always thought i looked better in curls! What do ya'll think? Better in straight or curls?

Photobucket

Forgot tt my fringe was pinned up when i took this photo. Lol. I knw i look weird like tt.

Headed to Orchard & MBS for the Christmas Countdown:

Photobucket

Crowd at Orchard.

Photobucket

Photobucket

MBS.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Christmas presents from relatives (((((((((((:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Ok tt's abt it Don't hv pictures of my Christmas day spent with my relatives! Sorry! Hope everyone had a joyous celebration! :D

No comments: