Friday, July 23, 2010


T.G.I.F!!!!!!!! (((((((((((((((((:

Heh finally the weekends are here! Currently at my classmate's place tgth with afew other classmates practicing for our practical exam next week. Cooking our own dinner. Yknow what's the best thing having a bunch of people who love & have a flare for cooking? Their're open to trying new things, & the food prepared always taste awesome! (:

Photobucket

Poached Pear with Red Wine. Learned abt fruits in class today. The above pic is my plating for this dish. I know, heart agn! Sorry la. My creativity for culinary is very limited. Gotta learn alot from others.

Photobucket

The Pear's supposed to be a house, & the heartshape cut through it is a window. The Mascropone cream shaped into clouds & the red wine sauce added as a final touch. C'mon give me some slack. It's cute at least right???? HAHA! My classmates kept disturbing me say my plating always so kiddish ): Lol.

Photobucket

Mash Potato. Shaped it into a heart. HAHA. Forgive me for my very kiddish plating.

Photobucket

The various group's plating.

Photobucket

Lamb Chops for lunch last week as my lesson tt day was abt Meat.

Photobucket

Buffalo Steak!

Photobucket

Scallops! Had my Seafood lesson last week. Tt was one of the best lunch ever as we had a variety of seadfood dishes (((:

Photobucket

This wld be now as 2 of my friends are currently in the kitchen whipping up a delicious dinner! Can't wait!! I'm famished!

Photobucket

His house has so many matresses & has 8 rooms. So many eh?



No comments: