Sunday, July 4, 2010

Photobucket

Ordered the Robot 3 Lens camera from some online shop, & it has finally arrived! ((:
Can't wait to try it out! Service is good. She came all the way to my plc to pass it to me. So convenient! Guess she lives near me. Here's the link to her blog shop if you are keen on purchasing her products. She sells other stuff other than cameras! Do check out her site! (: LovingItnBuyingIt

Photobucket

This is an example of how the picture taken will turn out. Photo grabbed from Google.

Photobucket

Oh &.. Father's Day present for my dad. Kinda late.. But, better late than never right? Hope he likes it (:

P.S. Tons of fleas going on the past 2 months. Esp when it's GSS. I've put all the flea dates under my 'Events' category. So ya'll can check tt section out & not ask me. Haha. More convenient what right.

No comments: