Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Photobucket

I could really use a wish right now.

Have finally started on my Culinary module! (((: Excited for more to come! Just started on our 'Knife Skills'. & I suck at it ): The knife's damn sharp!! I'm so afraid i would accidentally slice my stubby fingers. Gotta train at home so i won't be lagging behind.

Anyway, i'm really sleepy & it's only 9.42pm -.- Maybe it's cause of the pool water. Swam at the Clubhouse after school as i have nt swam for quite awhile.

Photobucket

My knife kit.


Photobucket

One compartment for Baking equipment.

Photobucket

Another for all my Knives.


Yes, we can actually carry the bag into the train station. LOL. Don't ask me how- Never tried before. Bag's too heavy, i always leave it in the locker.

Photobucket

Mac Ritchie on a warm afternoon last weekend with my mum & DouDou! (:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Ice Cream Ring! Heh. So cute right? My dad bought it for me (:


Photobucket

A new shop located at Novena- United Sq. (Selling sweets something like the shop, 'Sticky'.) The guys working there are good looking man. Haha.

Photobucket

No comments: