Sunday, February 28, 2010

I spent my Saturday with Justin, Javier & DK for a short while before we all had to go our separate ways. Met church friends in the night for dinner then Irish pub for drinking. 3 of us didn't drink though. Drank mocktail. Anyhoos, their fried bread rocks big time! It's quite oily though.

Anyway, thanks to those who has been there for me. I am definitely trying my very best to get back up on my feet so don't worry. I myself do not want to stay depressed forever. It's nt easy, but still.. I know tt nothing's impossible with God. I know for a fact tt He allows certain things to happen for a reason. & I'm pretty sure tt reason is for a good cause. Even if i'm gonna get beaten down again & again, i still won't give up. Am trying my best to stay optimistic alr. Nothing in this world will ever be as perfect as we imagined it wld be. But with God by my side, i know things will get so much better. 'Cause He wld never forsake me.

Photobucket

FROLICK! ^^ A-MUST-TRY. Taste damn gooood! First time eating a cup on my own.

Photobucket

Javier in his checkered top which i like alot! Lol. He says Frolick's yummy too!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Steph!

Photobucket

Bear!

Photobucket

With Esther. Got to knw her a little better.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Mega fattening!

No comments: