Monday, February 8, 2010

large

HAPPY 20TH BIRTHDAY TWINS! (:

I finally tidied my room & it looks so much better & less messy now! For those who came my place before wld know tt my room is ultra messy. I have this weird habit of cleaning the house/room when i'm bored. & I have done tt about 5 times in a month alr -.- Gonna paint my room Turquoise soon ^^

Daniel's farewell dinner was quite fun. It was more or less like a renuion dinner for the ex N178 ppl. Really miss em so much! We had an awesome time catching u with each other. Anyways, there was a widespread of food & i brought DouDou along. She was really happy! Lol.

I'm kinda tired & lazy so i'll update on my recent events another time (:


Photobucket

Dad bought boots & high cut shoes for me from HK. The brown one is cute! (:

Photobucket

Took down the upper bed.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

They said don't smile! But i can't help it! LOL

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: