Thursday, February 4, 2010

I'm mega tired. Anyway, last Sat's sentosa outing was quite fun (: Went with Farna to support Sk's school event. The weather was scorching hot! I had a great time with them. My sis & some of my church friends were there too. I went over to play volleyball with em! Haha.

Watched 'Tooth Fairy' with Zy today (: The movie's awesome! Really funny! Any movie casting 'The Rock' is never boring! I had a mega awesome time spent with Zy today ^^ Plus we ate at MFM!!! So long never eat there alr. (: Ok i had a great day today (:

Some of you mst be wondering wth a jobless person does all day at home. Well, nothing much actually. But i have started going to the gym. Tt way my money doesn't go down the drain for nothing -.- & FYI, i have been looking for jobs.. Just didn't get any.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Sk playing netball. She is the one wearing a black tee.

Photobucket

Sk & Farna (:

Photobucket

Sk & Birhang. So cute!

Photobucket

HAHA. Farna own!!!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

<333>Photobucket

No comments: