Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Photobucket

Sleepless nights, wildest dreams
Time killer.

Lo hay last Sun with JK subzone was alright. It was really messy. Lol. Anyhoos, had dinner with my family for the twins birthday after tt. Ate at Ivins!! Woohooooo! Got to eat my fav Peranakan dish (((: Surprised the twins at 12am with Sx with a cake Haagan Daaz Belgium Choc she bought (: Delicious!!!

Photobucket

Lo hay!!

Photobucket

As you can see frm this picture, there were so many ppl at first.

Photobucket

Then everyone ran away. LOL.

Photobucket

Claria & i! (:

Photobucket

Photobucket

LOL!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Bear (((:

Photobucket

Han Yong my ex husband! LOL.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Zy wasn't feeling well. My presence made him better! HAHAHAHAHA. Ya right.. I was peeling some cotto from his Nudies which is mega precious to him!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Twins & i. Yes i knw i look very weird with my hair pined up. But i don't care. LOL

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: