Wednesday, December 14, 2011

With love.

Photobucket
Had a photoshoot w R in late Oct before i started work. It was def an experience as it is our first time doing things like tt. But it was kinda fun (: The photographer we worked w was friendly & he didn't make us feel awkward. It was a rly sunny day. Perfect day for photo taking (:

Photographer: Douglas
Company Website: Lumiere Photography

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
One of my fav pictures! Hahaha i find it funny! Hehe.

R's character is somewhat like me. He is aggressive, stubborn & is a die hard 'I-want-things-my-way' kinda guy. For he always thinks he is forever correct! -.- Knowing me, i will always fight for my say. Honestly, i used to dislike him. How ironic right? Haha. He may not be the best, but at least i know he is capable of change. I am thankful for the many things he has done for me. & I always will be (: Judging from the photos above, u can tell he is def way more spontaneous than me. Lol.

No comments: