Wednesday, December 21, 2011

A day with my favourite girls.

Met up with one of my 2 favourite girls in the world! ^^ Met Stacy in the afternoon for some shopping & movie! She shopped more than me. Hahaha i didn't buy anything. FEEL SO PROUD OF MYSELF! I deserve a pat on the back! Lol. First time man. Anw, we watched 'Breaking Dawn'! Love hanging out with her cause she nvr fails to make me laugh.
Dinner was w Beloved! We caught up on lotsa things & i honestly missed her so much! It felt like we were 15 all over agn. Talking abt our lives & stuff. Except this time, abt our future (: We even "shopped" at tpy. Hahaha so pathetic i know -.- But it was quite late alr. On a plus side, beloved intro-ed a shop to me tt sold blogshop kinda clothes tt was friggin cheap! Like $10-20 only!

Montifs
#01-546
Photobucket
This is the shop! V colourful u sure won't miss it! It's along Koi area.
Photobucket

Anyhoos, my Tuesday was well spent cause i got to spend it with my bestfriends & i rly missed them so much.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Love this ASOS dress i borrowed from the twins! They got it in 2 colours -.- The other one is in Black.
Photobucket
LOVE THE BACK OF THE DRESS! ^^
It shocked me tt my sisters actually wld buy something like tt. They often strike me as the Shirt & Jeans/Shorts kinda girls. Seeing this dress(particularly the back) my jaw dropped right to the bottom. Lol.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Stussy & her '101 facial expressions' -.- There are more.. But it wld prolly spam this post. Hahaha.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Dinner w Beloved at Pizza Hut.
Photobucket
Her gift for me from Xiamen ^^
Photobucket
Supper @ Ya Kun!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
OH &.. I HAVE TWITTER!!
Hahahaha i feel so funny saying it. Lol. After months of persuasion by beloved, i decided to create one.. With her guidance. Haha like damn noob -.- Whole world prolly using it way before i even started. Follow me if u want k? (: My username is, nadinetayy.

P.S. Idk how to find ppl k. So give ya'll my username instead. LOL.

No comments: