Saturday, December 31, 2011

New Years Eve

It's the last day of 2011, & I hv my New Year's Resolution all written down :)

2011 has been a fruitful year for me. This is the year where I had the opportunity to sort of showcase my "hobbies". My dreams & visions were brought to life & I thank God for his guidance. For the many times I hv sinned, He was often merciful towards me. Moreover, saw me through my toughest time.

I made several new friends & lost some old ones whom I thought were true friends. Nonetheless, I am thankful for the many obstacles I came across for it made me stronger.

In the year 2012, I believe it will get better! I know it will. For 'Great things have yet to come'! :)

Here's wishing everyone of u a joyous NYE celebration, & A helluva awesome 2012! :) Make every sec count! ^^

No comments: