Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Happy day!

I don't get to go out much anymore cause of work & fortunately for me, i got a weekend off last week. I was ecstatic upon hearing the good news ^^
Anw, it was spent w R as i hardly get to spend time w him. We shopped for Christmas presents & i only managed to buy 1? Hahaha. Still looking for 2 more (: Happened to be at Scape where there was a Loreal warehouse sale! I went crazy over there. Lol bought facial products & i alr hv so many! Hehe (: It was mad cheap ok! But the sale ended alr.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Lunch @ Toast box! I love their laksa!
Photobucket
Photobucket
My fringe has grown so long tt it can now be tucked behind my ear! Haven't been to the salon for more than 6 months alr. LOL.
Photobucket
Bangles are from Diva. Fossil watch is a birthday gift from Rai (:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Loreal warehouse sale!
Photobucket
My mini haul from the sale ^^ Hehe.
Photobucket
Got this pair of wedges for my elder sis, Nik! She is the only one in the family tt has tons of heels/shoes! She's a shoe fanatic. Lol.
Photobucket
Our Christmas gifts for each other are placed under the beautiful Christmas tree!!! ((((: SO PRETTY RIGHT??! Hehe ^^
Photobucket
Photobucket
Decor my room too! (:
Photobucket

I CAN'T WAIT FOR CHRISTMAS!! ^^ Too bad for me, i'm working on the eve & Christmas day :'( Oh wells. I expected it alr. Have a great week everyone! (:

No comments: