Saturday, July 2, 2011

I have a wide variety of clothes for my upcoming blogshop alr. Got all the designs settled. Js need to get the damn site done! & Also, the lightings & all.. Which i will be purchasing during my break at work ^^
Anw, can't wait for my Penang tripppp! :DDD Can't wait to relax & spam photos! :D Been long since i took really pretty photos!

Photobucket
Still have space for more clothes. Hahahaha. (:
Photobucket
Always a fan of pretty prints! :D
Photobucket
Bought this dress from F.E.P w Beloved before CNY? Can't rmbr. But i haven't got the chance to wear it out. I like the cutting of this dress v much though (: Matched it w my scarf so it wldn't look so plain.
Photobucket
Ok bye! Here's a really bored looking pic of me before I go back to watching Gossip Girl! Lol. I finished watching all 3 seasons of Glee. So yeah.. Moved on to the next tv series to keep my mind occupied & not keep stressing over some stuff! BYEE! HV A GREAT WEEKEND! (:

P.S. Will be updating on Beloved's 20th birthday soon! (:

No comments: