Thursday, July 7, 2011

Dinner w the girls!

R & i took a stroll @ Town area as we haven't been to town for quite sometime. We walked ard for awhile before we parted ways. Met H, S & Z for dinner @ Cine. Though it wasn't a full day spent with them, at least we managed to catch up a bit on each others lives. Plus i love hanging out w them for the simplest reason. They are insanely comical & they nvr fail to brighten up my day! (:

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Apple Crumble.
Photobucket
Garlic bread.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I can't wait for our picnic this Sunday! It's gna be so awesome! ^^ & This time, Farna wld be joining us!((:
Photobucket
Oh &, on a sidenote.. I bought a polka dot sticker-cover for my phone! ((: Heh. I feel so happy everytime i look @ my phone now ((:

No comments: