Monday, July 18, 2011

Busy bee.

Photobucket has been a real bitch lately. Therefore, it wld prolly take me awhile to post up the Penang pics. It is currently loading into Photobucket though. Aft like what seemed like forever -.- Anw, i watched HP7 alr & it was awesome! :D Cldn't be more than satisfied w the movie!Heh ^^ Still am, & always will be a HP fan!! :DDDD

Anws,I hv been adding things to my room bit by bit.. & So far, i am loving how it looks nw (: Pics are right below! (: Tell me what u think k! :D

Photobucket
Photobucket
My tiny furball! ((: Love squishing her.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Found a branch outside my house & used it as a decor for my room. Used it to hang the bird cage, accessories etc.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Used my flower headbands to wrap around the branches. So whenever i wanna use em, i js take it out frm the branch (:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Bought this frm Penang! Heh ^^ So pretty right?? Prolly the best buy @ Penang! :D
Photobucket

So, this is how my room looks like for now! (: Makes me so happy every time i step into my room (: I love things related to the arts & design. So i am doing what i love on my room. & To me, i think it actually looks not tt bad. Right? (:

No comments: